Dying Embers out now

Dying Embers out now

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Cover for Dying Embers

It's still some way off, in fact getting further away as I begin yet more stories ... but here is a possible cover for my collection of tales called Dying Embers.


Right now, the book consists of these short stories:

The Source of the Lea
Abraham's Bosom
In Transit
Unit 6
Playing Tag
Necessary Procedure
Turning the Cup
Burnt Close

Some of these stories are finished, some need editing, and some re-working. I tend to go on a bit, so a lot of words can be lost ... but I'm getting fairly adept at doing that myself. It is a steep learning curve, even before things are ready for the editing process.
I have also started a short story called The Key, but I'm not sure if that will be included or not.

I will give outlines of these stories as things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment