Dying Embers out now

Dying Embers out now

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Publisher for Dying Embers



I am more than pleased to announce that my first collection of short stories, Dying Embers, will be published by Satalyte Publishing.

The eagle-eyed among you will have noticed that I have removed the countdown clock from my website; this is because its release has been put back to early next year, to suit their schedule. I'm very, very happy – Satalyte is expanding rapidly, and has some excellent writers and plenty of great books coming up. I'm sure Dying Embers will have a great home there.

4 comments:

  1. Great news, Martin. I shall look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, David.
    By the way, I'm reading The Scream of Angels at the moment and I'm really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw shame was looking forward to a spooky read this month. Will pencil it in for the new year then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxine. I'll keep you updated as the time approaches!

      Delete