Dying Embers out now

Dying Embers out now

Sunday 4 November 2012

Darker Times fiction competition

I had some good good news this morning. I am a runner-up in the Darker Times October fiction competition for my short story Unit 6, and I also received honourable mention for In Transit.
These stories will be published in the upcoming Darker Times anthology, both in e-book and paperback formats. I will let everyone know about publication dates when I find them out.
Here is a link to the results:
http://www.darkertimes.co.uk/winners.aspx

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Well done! I guess you're in the darker Times Anthology now? I just had news my poems have made runner up and honourable mention for the April comp. All the best for your future writing! Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo. Thanks a lot. Yes, I'm in Vol 1 and Vol 3 of Darker Times. I'm trying to put my collection of short stories together to publish myself, but it's taking forever! Good luck with your writing too.

      Delete